Whether you’re a new or experienced school business professional in a small or large, urban or rural, charter or public school district, we’re leveraging the knowledge of our industry experts to bring you on-demand learning now, backed up by our usual in-person sessions once the current crisis is over!
That’s why we launched CASBO Online, an evolving eLearning portfolio of virtual versions of the professional development training you’ve come to expect from CASBO. And the CASBO Professional Development Course Catalog is still your resource for all of the sessions we’ll offer at the state level!
With expert instructors who will continue to create content that evolves in direct response to your needs, we’ll be providing you with virtual sessions to enhance and expand both your skills and your networking opportunities.
Please note (in accordance with our Terms & Conditions):
- As of May 20, 2021, in order to be considered as registered for an event or workshop, CASBO requires full payment of your sales order (i.e., the “proforma invoice”). While your registration process can begin with the creation of a proforma invoice, you will not be granted entry to any event or workshop until your sales order is paid in full.
- Event and workshop registrations are subject to a “first-come, first-served” basis, and delaying full payment may affect your ability to secure your seat. To finalize your registration and ensure seat availability, please pay your sales order in full by credit card or echeck. Please note that purchase orders are not considered full payment.
- While events and workshops have early-bird and regular registration deadlines, in some cases, same-day/onsite registration may be possible, contingent on space availability, provided you pay your sales order in full at that time.
- Members pay a discounted rate for many of our professional development sessions. Participants must be a paid member at time of registration to enjoy member savings. Not yet a CASBO member? Join today!
- Need to cancel your registration? Please complete and submit our Professional Development Registration Change Form no later than 10 business days prior to the event or workshop start date.